|Open daily||10:00 - 18:00
※ Visitors are expected to enter the museum at least 1 hour prior to the museum closing
※ Open daily except select holidays.
※ In 2020 closed on
- January 1st (New Year’s Day)
- January 25th (Seollal, Lunar New Year’s Day)
- October 1st (Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving Day)
※ Galleries may be occasionally closed for maintenance or rotations.
Free Guided Tours
The museum provides free guided tours in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese to introduce the fascinating collections of the permanent galleries.
※ Guided tours have been temporarily discontinued to avoid cross-infection of 2019 novel coronavirus.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- 1. Smoking is prohibited on the museum grounds.
- 2. Food and beverages are not allowed in the museum.
- 3. Pets are not allowed. Guide dogs, however, are welcome.
- 4. Flash photography , video cameras or tripods are not allowed in the galleries.
- 5. Please set your cell phones to silence mode in the galleries.
- 6. For the care and preservation of the collection, please do not touch the works on display.
- 7. Please ensure your children behave properly for their safety and out of consideration for others.